Pagina's

10/30/2011

Haul England; River Island & Rokit

Hi everybody!
I wanted to do a haul about the clothes I have bought in England.
Its been a long time tough I have come home but i am still going to do it.
So I bouth only things at rokit and river island because I hadn't much time to shop. :(
Everything that I bought at river island was on sale ,there was a quite big section on sale so i was very happy:)





Rokit 20 pound



Rokit 15 pound



Rokit 15 pound




River Island 15 pound (on sale)



River Island 7 pound (on sale) 



River Island 8 pound (on sale)







River Island 25 pound (on sale)


Levis
Rokit 16 

I hope you liked my post, leave me a comment and tell me what you think :)
Lovez


1 opmerking:

  1. oh wow, you got some really beautiful pieces! Especially loving that black dress, and those shorts are so cute!! :)

    http://callmemaddie.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen